Production Case Company is proud to announce that we’re now a carrier of Canadian-made Nanuk protective cases.
Appropriate for electronics, photography and videography, and much more, Nanuk cases make sense for emergency responders, military, law enforcement, and outdoor adventurers of all kinds.
Nanuk cases protect your equipment with features like:
- Lightweight (see individual models for exact weight).
- Waterproof, dustproof, impact and vibration resistance:
- All Nanuk cases are IPX7 rated: can stay watertight to a depth of 1 metre (3.3 feet) for at least 30 minutes. IPX6 certification guarantees no dust can get in.
- ATA Specification 300 (Category 1 Impact) certifies no damage from a 6 kg dart dropped from a height of 0.5 m.
- ASTM D-4169 DC-18 Drop Test: weights from 6.8 to 31.8 kg are dropped from 48 cm height. Weight depends on case size.
- ASTM D-4169 DC 18 Vibration: simulated repeated shocks, similar to what can be felt during transportation.
- ASTM D-4169 DC-18 rainfall: 4-hour+ rainfall test at different temperatures at a rate of 10 cm per hour.
- MIL-STD-810F Immersion: 1 m submersion for 1 hour, with the case heated to 40°F higher than the water.
- These certifications apply to all Nanuk cases in each product line.
- Rugged thanks to design features like rounded corners and oversize details for better structural integrity. Outer shell is made of NK-7 resin.
- Patented PowerClaw latching system with clamp and integrated slide lock ensures your case stays closed - even when dropped.
- Spring loaded handles on the Long case series and the 960. Soft-grip handles are standard.
- Reinforced metal padlock holes.
- Lifetime guarantee.
See the PowerClaw locks in action:
2-Stage Retractable Handl
Nanuk’s 935, 950 and 960 cases come with a retractable handle that can be adjusted to 2 different heights to help almost anyone transport cases more easily. A quick release button help make transitions on the go faster and easier.
Panel Mount System
Let’s face it, many people with electronic equipment end up wanting to mount it right into the case. Nanuk cases are designed to make that easy - without compromising the waterproof seal. All Nanuk cases have an integrated bezel panel mount on the lower half of the case, and also on the upper lid of select models.
Polyurethane Wheels With Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
For large or long cases, transportation can be a pain, especially if wheeled cases have cheap, noisy wheels that don’t roll well. All wheeled Nanuk cases have rollerblade-grade wheels to make hauling easier.
Shoulder Strap Ready
Many cases come with an integrated shoulder strap mount - simply clip on your strap and go.
Available separately, the Nanuk strap is adjustable, flexible and comfortable with aircell padding for cushioning and airflow in warmer temperatures. An easy to use clip makes fastening and unfastening quick and convenient.
The strap mount system is available for all Nanuk cases except the Nano, the Wheeled and Long series, and the 903, 904, and 904 GoPro.
Design and Colours
Nanuk cases have been designed to look modern and sleek, with pleasing rounded corners and chamfered edges. Colour options include black, white, grey, silver, orange, purple, fluorescent green, yellow, blue, red, olive drab and tan. Please check individual models for exact colour options.
Nano cases for pocket-size items are available in translucent colours.