We can create any kind of custom case you need, designed from the ground up to meet your unique specifications. We can also create custom foam inserts for all cases we carry or make.
Here are some of the features we’ve customized for our customers:
- Wheels and casters
- Different load capacities depending on your needs. We can use either high-quality corner castors for smaller cases you can pull behind you, or heavy-duty swiveling casters for cases that are big enough to need a push.
- Retractable pull handles
- Cases with built-in rack rails to keep sensitive rack-mounted equipment stable and accessible.
- Ramps (single-piece or bifold)
- Our custom ramp cases take away the problem of getting that heavy piece of equipment into the case.
- Stacking ability.
- Lids that can become tables using fold-away legs.
- Construction to accommodate high security locking systems.
We have decades of experience building custom cases. If you have a unique travel need, or are wondering how to safely move something, let us know. Our imagination and experience make these projects exciting and successful.
CASE STUDY: JUNGLESPORT
Read how our cases helped this business save time and effort, and helped keep their team safe.
As an added bonus, our specially designed cases allowed Junglesport to fit everything they needed into their truck.
Custom Case Features
- Retractable Pull Handles
- Safety & Security - Construction to accommodate high security locking systems.
- Fold-away lids - Lids that can become tables using fold-away legs.
- Wheels & Casters - Different load capacitiese depending on your needs. We can use either high-quality corner casters for smaller cases you can pull behind you, or heavy-duty swiveling casters for cases that are big enough to need a push.
- Built-in Rack Rails - To keep sensitive rack mounted equipment stable & accessible.
- Ramps (single-piece or bifold) - Our custom ramp cases take away the problem of getting that piece of equipment into the case.
Trade Show Cases
If you’re looking for a complete trade show booth in a case, we can provide a solution. Some of the features that are particularly useful for trade shows and conventions include ramps to make loading and unloading easier, "plug and play" computer workstations on wheels that are ready to go, and cases for multiple super sized LCD monitors.
Electronic Equipment, IT, and Aerospace
We can create customized protective cases for your computer equipment, sensitive testing equipment, delicate scientific instruments, surveying equipment, and more. We even had the privilege of building a 30' case for the Canada Space Arm, a job that took over 5,000 rivets!
We also create cases to fit large collections of rack-mounted gear. These cases come with removable backs for easier patching, shock absorbers, and often heavy-duty casters as well.
Sporting Equipment Cases
From cases for pool cues and archery equipment to long guns and portable gyms, we’ve done it all. We built cases to house the Canadian Curling Association’s trophies and we routinely build cases to transport jungle gym equipment.
GOC & GDC Secure Cases
Only available to Government of Canada departments, these cases meet the RCMP’s exacting secure standards. If you are not with the GOC/GDC but have exceptional security needs, please talk to us - we can custom build cases to your needs.
We have a lot of cases for military equipment, up to and including portable command and control centers. But sometimes, off-the-shelf won’t do, and we’re asked to create a collection of cases for specific needs.
Fire fighters, search and rescue teams, and medical personnel often have to adapt to a variety of situations in the field, and need cases that work for their specific needs. Where possible, we recommend off-the-shelf solutions, but we often create cases for rapid deployment field stations as well.