Pelican Coolers and Tumblers Have a Great New Colour: Seafoam
Just in time for summer, Pelican has introduced a great new colour for its Elite line of coolers and tumblers. The fresh new shade is called Seafoam, and you can have it when you buy:
- 20 quart coolers
- 30 quart coolers
- 50 quart coolers
- 70 quart coolers
- 22 ounce tumblers
- 32 ounce tumblers
There is also a new grey colour, and the selection of colours still includes white, tan, olive drab, and chocolate brown are still available. All the colours have updated styling for 2017.
Don’t forget - when you buy from ProductionCase orders over $150 ship free to most parts of Canada.
You can also enter to win a 20 quart cooler in Seafoam on the Pelican_life Instagram page.
Why Get a Pelican Cooler?
No matter what colour you choose, you still get these great Pelican features:
- Durable construction backed by Pelican's Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence.
- Incredible ice retention - keeps cool for up to 10 days (depending on size). Cooler walls are 2" thick and packed with high quality polyurethane foam.
- Easy to use latches that stay tight until you open them.
- Built-in bottle opener.
- Corrosion-resistant hardware.
- Textured lid is a great slip-resistant surface for cleaning fish or just holding a sandwich.
- Stays put in your vehicle thanks to non-skid rubber feet.
- Cup holders in lid.
Pelican Elite coolers provide incredible benefits at a much lower cost than other premium coolers.
Pelican Tumblers: Travel Mugs that Actually Work
If you're sick of travel mugs that won't keep your coffee hot, it's time for a Pelican.
These tumblers are BPA-free and made of 18/8 stainless steel. Naturally, they have a vacuum-sealed double wall construction, but they also have an additional layer of copper-plating in the liner for additional insulation.